Copper Alloy Split Bolt Connectors # E4
This Split Bolt Connector for Stranded Wires is durable and easy to use
- UL Listed
- 50 pieces of High Strength Split Bolt Connectors. Equal Main and Tap Range 6 Solid to 10 Solid. Split bolt connector is rated 600 Volts
- High-Quality Design: Free running threads and easy to grip wrench flats. True hex design allows easy installation with standard tooling. Highly resistant to season cracking and corrosion. Pressure-bar design features give assurance of high “pull-out” and secure connection on all combinations of conductors
- Wide range of application: Connects one braided rope or cable to another without losing power. Ideal for equine fencing, electrical power, grounding/bonding, and Pool bonding applications
- Installation: Use with a torque wrench, standard socket, box, or open-end wrenches. Reusable with proper installation practice.
- Copper split bolts connects your tinned copper lead-out wire to your ElectroBraid at either the end of an insulator from the ends of the braid rail or one braided rail to another
- Free Expedited Shipping for every order!
We Also Recommend